.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Can Haz Star Warz?

.
So someone asked me if I've ever been to I Can Has Cheezburger [dot-com] because I'm a cat person. Well, I'm a computer nerd & a kitty fan, so heck yeah I've been there. And you know what I've found, visiting Cheezburger over the years? Sometimes 2 of your great loves can combine in such a fantastic way that you can LOL and PIP (pee in pants) & feel like it was well worth the clean-up afterward. Please click on the little cheezburger to visit one of my bestest sites of my loverlies in ever and ever.
.
I haz had Star Wars cheezburger...
...andz I loved'ed its!
.
So here are my most favoritest SW Cheezburgers ever! I've printed them & hung them in my room(!) that's how funny I find them. I usually try to reserve precious space on my walls & such for non-picture (photos, posters, etc.) but these 3 are just too fantastic to not see every day, ya know?
.

.

.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
.
Ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!!! Okay, that's it. If I ever find any more that're this good, I'll add them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment